“But then I think of Molly Qerim and I steer ’em in that direction” – Eminem I’d love to talk to you about having Molly Qerim acclaimed ESPN sports announcer on the show during Super Bowl week:
- She can share key plays and phrases you’ll need to understand the game, and some great phrases to toss around if you don’t care about the game but want to sound like you do.
- How to keep the peace in a home where the allegiances are mixed . She’s an expert since she’s been keeping the peace on the set at “First Take” for over a year.
- Discuss why the Super Bowl is important.
- And more.
- Anchor and reporter for NFL Network, hosting MFL AM and NFL Fantasy Live, 2012 –
- Qerim was previously an anchor and reporter for the NFL Network, hostingNFL AMand NFL Fantasy Live from 2012 – 2015. Prior to that, she served as an anchor/reporter for CBS Sports Network from 2010 – 2012, focusing primarily on college football and basketball (NCAA Tournament).
- Qerim began her career at ESPN in 2006, conducting interviews with athletes and celebrities forcom and ESPN Mobile. She covered the Super Bowl, the Heisman Trophy presentation, the NBA Draft, the NBA All-Star Game and the MLB All-Star game, providing on-site reporting and interviews.
- In 2008, Qerim added television duties, serving as interactive host forCollege Football Live on ESPN and as the breaking news reporter for Fantasy Football Now on ESPN2. She was honored with an Emmy for her contribution to the show
- Qerim also co-hosted ESPNU’sCampus Connection. She covered UFC from 2007 – 2013 across various networks, including serving as the original host of MMA Live when it debuted on com.